Honestly, self-isolation hasn’t been all that bad. I’ve certainly discovered a few things during this time.
- The perfect moment to flip a pancake is when the bubbles have all popped and the pancake has a collection of holes on its surface.
- Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth to relieve a brain freeze. The heat from the tongue will warm the sinuses and reduce the cold shock.
- While doing eye makeup, apply highlight right above your pupil to make your eyes appear more bright and awake.
- Surprisingly, granola bars and avocados taste really good together. Try it!
Latest posts by Justine (see all)
- Surviving Quarantine - January 19, 2021
- Random Things I Discovered During Self-Isolation - June 24, 2020
- Genetics Study Notes: DNA - May 22, 2020